- Voltage:110V / 60Hz
- Max. Flow:400 L/m
- IP55 INS CL.F:Max. 50 C
- Head:Max 16m / 52ft
- Amps:10 A
- Capacitor:25 F
- Inlet:1.5'' Internal
- Outlet:1.5'' Internal
- Pipe Compatibility: Fit 1.5 inch plumbing internally
- Noise Level:<65dB
- Weight:9.7 kg /21 lbs
- Power cord length：1.5m/59inch
1.5HP In/Above Ground Swimming Pool Sand Filter Pump Motor Strainer
- Powerful Self-Priming IP55 1.5HP Electric Motor.
- Suitable for pools up to 7000 liters.
- Advanced S-Tek Flow System For Increased Efficiency With Continuous Flow Rate Of 400L/min.
- Full-Size Removable Strainer Basket.
- 100% Salt and Chlorine compatible.
- Full Commercial Duty - Designed to run 24/7.
- Works with Inground and Above Ground.
- Built-In Thermal Overload Protection.
- Ideal for Residential/Commercial Swimming Pools & Spa.
Power Source: Electric, Corded
Thread diameter: G2.25"
Plug: US plug
Max. Temp: 104 Degree Fahrenheit (40 Degree Celsius)
Item Length: 25.6''
Noise level: <65dB
Minimum Pump Power Requirement: 1.5HP
Max. Temperature: 140 ℉/60 ℃
Energy Star: A+++
Labels & Certifications: UL
Item Height: 13.4''
Water Type: All Water Types
Voltage: 110 V-120 V
Max Water Temperature: 50℃
Features: Single Phase, Chlorine Resistant, Easy Installation, Noise Vibration Reduction, Rust Resistant, Single-Speed
Item Width: 6.7''
Speed: 400 L/m
Installation: Universal Installation
Material: ABS, Cast Iron, Copper, Stainless Steel
Set Includes: Pool Pump, Fittings, Full Instructions
Type: Filter Pump
Pump Housing Material: PPGF30 + PC (anti-Oxident)
Recommended Flow Rate: 400 L/m
IPX5 CAP: 60μF/250V AC
Item Weight: 21lb
Maximum Head Lift: 16m / 52ft
Suitable For: Above Ground Pools
Ip55 Ins Cl.: MAX. 50C
Inlet: 1.5 HP.5 Hp.57inch (40mm) Internal / 2in. (50mm) External
Outlet: 1.5 HP.5 Hp.57inch (40mm) Internal / 2in. (50mm) External
Minimum Pump Power Requirement: 2.5hp
Maximum Flow Rate: 560L/M
Capacitor： 25 F
Head：MAX 19m / 62.34ft.
How to use
- 1. Locate the pump as close as possible to the pool.
- 2. The pump suction line should not be smaller than the pressure line. All piping must be airtight
- 3. The threads on the pump must be sealed with Teflon Tape or Silicon when the pump unions are screwed on.
- 4. The weight of the piping should be supported independently and not carried by the pump.
- 5. Fill the pump tank with water before starting.
- 6. High suction lifts, or long suction lines, require additional time and reduce the performance of the pump.
- 7. The water being pumped cools and lubricates the seal.
- 8. After the pump tank has been filled with water, and the motor started, allow a few moments for the pump to start delivering water.
- 1x Pool Pump
- 1x 59inch Power cord w/US plug
- 1x User Manual