- RELIEVE MUSCLE PAIN AND STRESS – With our ergonomically designed self massager, relieve chronic back pain and ease away stress.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BUT STURDY – Made of premium quality ABS. Use it forever! Ideal for use at home, at the office chair, at the gym, in the car or yoga mat.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES – Treat yourself restoring health of fatigued and tensioned muscle. Express your gratitude to your wife, husband, parents, friends and teachers in Christmas, on special day.
- MULTIPURPOSE SELF MASSAGER FOR WHOLE BODY – Multi-Level Lumbar Support Stretcher Spinal, back massager, shoulder massager and back massager for bed,back massager accupressure,back massager chair,back massager car,Lower Back Pain Relief Treatment Stretcher | Chronic Lumbar Support | Herniated Disc | Sciatica Nerve | Spinal Stenosis | Posture Corrector |
- SAVE YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL – No power or battery required yet you can still enjoy adequate pressure with your own body weight.Recommendations for use. Beginners or those who have sore lumbar spine can add a soft cloth pad or towel when they first start using it to avoid direct contact with the hard waist plate, causing hurt
- 1. Multi-level back stretching device: The Magic Back Support was designed to make your life more enjoyable through better back health. Long-term use will make the effect more pronounced. Use your magic back support to stretch muscles and relieve back pain due to tight muscles, and poor spinal alignment. Incorporate it into your daily routine to achieve maximum results.
- 2. Advanced ABS material, not easy to break, more tough;
- 3. The beginner or fear of the pain from the plastic spikes when u lay on, you can choose lumbar traction with cushions, or attach a soft towel or cotton cloth cover the lumbar plate, which is more comfortable. After practicing for a period of time, you can directly touch the acupuncture lumbar plate
- 4. Word of warning: You may be sore and have muscle spasms in your back after the 1st couple uses, especially if your muscles aren't used to stretching. That's normal, and the mild discomfort from that goes away quickly and is worth it. You'll feel better in the long run. A hot shower or heating pad after you stretch helps. I prefer using heat instead of ice because the goal is to relax the muscles. Also just doing gentle stretching afterwards calms down any spasms.
- 1. For easy arch adjustment, Prebend the arch support. Lay the base and support arch on a secured mat,rug,or carpet with the wide ends closets to you.
- 2. Secure the wide end of the base against your knees. Slide the wide end of support arch into the single slot on the wide end of the base
- 3. Position your hands as shown in the photo for easy arch adjustment. Press down with your thumbs and gently slide the narrow end of support arch into the level 1 position on the base
- 1.Sit with your back to the arch. Slowly lie back onto the support arch with your knees bent. The wide end of the unit should be positioned close to the base of your spine so that the support arch supports your lumbar region of your back.Try to center your spine in the slot that is designed to cradle your spine and provide extra comform.
- 2.Simple stretch position relax as much as possible and breathable normally This position provides the least amount of stretch and is the easiest to do when starting out.If a greater stretch is desired,proceed to the following positions. Tip:You may need a pillow beneath your head for added comfort.
- 3.Moderate stretch position Raise your arms over your head and shoulders and rest them as close to the floor as your can for an additional stretch.In time it will become easier,and you may be able to extend your arms fully and rest your elbows comfortably on the floor
- 4.Rolloff and recover Roll onto your side and off the magic back support.Sit up gradually and rest for 30 seconds before standing. Remember ,you have just had a major stretch,and you should allow your blood to move back down from your head to your heart,otherwise you may become dizzy.