|Motor||1HP / 0.75KW|
|Voltage||110V / 60Hz|
|Work Current||10.3 AMP|
|Outlet Diameter||1-1/2" NPT Discharge|
|Max flow||7.5 m³/h, 33GPM|
|Max Head||207 FT|
|Number of Impeller||8|
|Pump Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Water Temperature||32 ~113 ℉|
|Water Ph||6.5~ 8.5|
|Maximum Sand Content||0.25%|
Tips: This is a 110V (115V) pump! Make sure your power supply is the same voltage! If you need 1 HP, 230V, 5.1 Amps, 7 stages, 1-1/4” NPT discharge deep well pump, click this submersible well pump. To get more Motors & Pumps, click here.
1HP 4" Deep Well Submersible Pump, 115V, 33 GPM, 207 ft MAX Long Life
- 1 x submersible well pump
- 1 x 33' long electric cord
- 1 x110v US plug
- Installation manual
- 4" deep well submersible pump. This Pump will fit in a 4" well casing.
- 1 HP, 115V, 10.3 Amps, 1-1/4” NPT discharge. 207 max head.
- Industrial grade heavy duty, also good for home usage. Heavy-duty motor. The unit weighs almost 40 lbs.
- impeller & UL-approved motor designs ensure extra-long pump life, great flow, and the head, using less energy.
- Impeller design provides extended pump life and heavy flow under the worse circumstances.
- This pump lasts much longer than the all-plastic-bottom-suction pump, which weighs half of this pump (same HP).
- Shell, motor shafts are made with stainless steel to ensure corrosion resistance and high strength. High-quality sealed ball bearings guarantee its excellent performance.
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screen.
- This pump has a built-in check valve.
- Unique design reduces its noise.
- The hermetically sealed motor has a built-in capacitor start, and thermal protection to prevent overheating, for longer life and a powerful start.
- Built-in the control box. This pump DOES NOT require an external control box!
- 207 max head is to an open tank. For pressure tanks, the buyer MUST read the Selection Guide!
- This is a 2 wire pump with 3-Wire (2 wires + ground wire)
- 33' long electric cord comes with this submersible deep well pump.
- Water supply from wells or reservoirs
- Household use, civil and industrial applications
- Garden and courtyard irrigation
- Swimming pool filling
- Built-in Check Valve: Only used to avoid damage due to backflow of water and causing backspin of the impellers.
- Built-in Control Box: Only for thermal protection, short-circuit protection, and overload protection, DO NOT have power on-off function.
- The US plug and power cord are separated, then you can extend or shorten the power cord based on your needs This pump has a built-in check valve. However, installing an additional check valve is recommended
For using a pressure tank - Max water level VS. pressure switch settings:
|Pressure switch set @ 20/40 psi||114 feet (max static water level)|
|Pressure switch set @ 30/50 psi||91 feet (max static water level)|
|Pressure switch set @ 40/60 psi||68 feet (max static water level)|