- Built-in level to ensure the balance of the picture frame.
- The rubber pad on the back of the tool prevents the wall from being scratched.
- Single hook and double groove designs are suitable for different kinds of picture frames.
- Suitable for home, office, workplace, or any picture, photo, poster, digital painting, cross-stitch, photo frame, etc.
- The level gauge helps ensure that you hang vertically, and the markings just above the nails make hanging pictures and canvases a breeze.
- Multifunctional Wall Hanging kit--This Picture Hanging Kit is ideal for hanging pictures, photo frames, mirrors, clocks, artwork, plates, and degrees. The level gauge can also be used alone to accurately measure other things such as TV stands, switch sockets on the wall, kitchen, and bathroom accessories.
- Easy To Use--Simply place your picture frame or other items on the hook, find the right spot on the wall, press the button to mark where the nail goes, hammer the nail in, then hang and level it.
- Perfect Picture Hanging System--Vertical and horizontal bubbles and position nails, easily hang pictures where you want.
- Decorate Your Walls Like A Pro--The Picture Hanger makes it quick and easy to decorate your walls like a pro. No more measuring, marking perfect all the time, really simple to use, and saves time.
Note--Be careful not to nails your hand. Do not let children under 10 touch them to avoid unnecessary injuries. Any questions you met, feel free to contact us for a satisfactory solution.
The Multifunction Level Ruler is an easy-to-use tool that will help you hang perfectly-leveled picture frames with just one try. No more remeasurements or mistake-holes when hanging pictures! It is a must-have, especially for homeowners who love to decorate their walls with artworks and pictures. If you're about to move houses or want to redecorate your home, then this tool is perfect for you.
HOW TO USE
1. Place your picture on the hooks
2. Position your picture on the wall, find the right spot
3. Press the buttons, a metal pin marks exactly where the nail goes
4. Hammer the nail directly into the mark
5. Hang your picture and level it using the tool
6. Repeat to create picture groupings
Hanging Tool* 1