- Best Choice- Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper AWG20-14 features a ratcheting mechanism design with adjustable crimping compression. It has a steel jaw with color coded wire.
- Good Performance - This wire crimper is made of premium industrial grade high strength chrome vanadium steel which is treated with black oxidation,rust and corrosion resistance.
- Precise Ratcheting Mechanism - Wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically.The wire connectors can be secured by the ratcheting for you to insert the wires into the crimp.
- Adujstable Crimping Compression - This terminal crimper with a ratchet that you can adjust the handle crimp strength by adjusting the roulette to ensure uniform crimping each time.
- 280PCS Connectors - It comes with a box of 280pcs- 15 types of wire terminals connectors.